From The Padded Cell

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

CAN YOU TOP THIS? It seems that this is happening more and more frequent lately, that is when I'm listening to the news on the Tube and I hear what some of our presidential candidate's and congressmen are saying I just shake my head and exclaim "my God, give me a break". Just today I learned that after Michael Vick had agreed to a plea agreement where he is going to plead guilty to a number of federal charges including dogfighting,gambling,and perhaps extreme cruelty to animals, thus admitting that he lied to the commissioner of the National football league, his team owners, his teammates, and the news media. The Atlanta NAACP Chapter President, R.L. White (I realize that he is not a presidential candidate or a congressman but never the less)stated that the animal rights groups, talk radio and the news media were vilifying the embattled athlete, and that his team and corporate sponsors were prematurely punishing Vick. Please tell me, is this man for real??? signed Zarc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats